Want to know how to make a pot leaf from perler beads? Learn what you need, get a pattern and some tips in this tutorial.
You will need:
- Perler Bead Square Board (at least 29 pegs by 29 pegs)
- Perler Beads ( I used dark green for the outline and light green for a filler, you could also use black for the outline. Really you can use any colors you like)
- Perler Paper or Parchment Paper
- An Iron
- Tweezers (optional but it does make placing the beads easier)
- Template (Below)
Watch my Youtube video to see how it's made!
These are the two colors that I used - Bright Green & Kiwi Lime
Here are some tips!
- Using tweezers makes it a LOT easier to place beads on the board
- Start with the outline of the leaf then fill it in
- Have your iron on medium heat
- Make sure you apply heat evenly all over the design
- After you take the design off the board place a couple heavy books on it so the design stays flat
What you need
When you make your weed leaf out of perler beads I'd love to see it!
Share it with me on any of the social networks below!