I know these sensory bottles are supposed to be for children but come on if you can't enjoy this activity as an adult you should probably chill out and take yourself a little bit less seriously.
This sensory bottle is super easy to make and
will provide hours of entertainment
You will need:
- A bottle (either glass or plastic)
- Glitter in any color you want (I used silver, blue and white iridescent)
- Glitter in the shape of stars
- Food Coloring (mostly blue with a bit a purple)
- Elmers Galactic Glitter Glue
- Metal Stir Stick
Here are the steps
- Boil water in your kettle then put it in your bottle using your funnel
- Add about a tablespoon of the glitter glue for every cup of water that went in to your bottle
- Stir the glue in the water until it is disolved
- Add food coloring until you're happy with the color
- Add glitter I used about 2 teaspoons for each cup of water but I don't think there's such a thing as "too much glitter"
- Add star glitter a teaspoon or so
- Let the water cool
- Screw the bottle cap on really, really tight
- Shake and enjoy
PIN THIS IMAGE FOR LATER
If you would like to watch my Youtube video of me making my out of this world sensory bottle, then watch the video below!
Thanks for visiting my blog if you want more crafty inspiration please check out some more of my posts, follow me on social media and subscribe for my news letter at the bottom of the page!
MUCH LOVE, STAY CRAFTY