I've had this idea in my head for awhile after seeing blank wooden door hangers at a craft store. But I was being a lazy stoner and kept putting it off creating it.
Here's my plan- to paint a door hanger that deters people from opening a door and ruining a hotbox.
Well, I guess that spring weather has got me motivated because I can now happily say I've brought my idea into reality!
Before I show you my door sign, I'll give you a quick run down of how I made it
- Created cutting file in Silhouette Cameo software
- Cut out stencil in vinyl adhesive using the Silhouette Cameo
- Painted door hanger with acrylic paint
- Stuck vinyl stencil on face of door hanger
- Dabbed paint all over gaps in stencil
- Peeled off vinyl stencil
- Smoked a bowl
- Watched paint dry
- Repeated on back